What should I charge?
Ever ask yourself this when you have to quote on a new teaching opportunity? Depending on what kind of gig it is, you might be confused about charging a flat rate vs. a per head rate. In my very 1st vlog (I am SO excited about it, BTW), I break it all down, including:
- Why having a following of students means you should get compensated for them.
- Why it’s important to negotiate your rate.
- When a flat rate is more appropriate.
- What a sliding scale rate is and when to use it.
- What to do when private sessions turn into more than 1 person.
If you have any questions at all, don’t hesitate to e-mail me at email@example.com.
Love & Yoga,
PS – Need more help regarding your rates, how to get new business, or anything else? Let’s schedule a FREE 30 minute consult to see if I’m a good fit for helping you grow your business. Just contact me and let me know what days/times work best for you.
PPS – Like getting free business tips every week? Help me grow my business by sharing this with a yoga teacher friend who might benefit. They can sign up for my mailing list here: https://mailchi.mp/4c565f1f221d/yogateachermailinglist